Saturday, February 17, 2007

Prob'ly


The problem is that I fall in love too easily.
And I pine.
And I imagine.
And have weird standards.
And am easily disillusioned.
And can be, I’m told, difficult.
Just caught myself again.
Like her though.
Blue-green eyes.
Very sexy.
Fun.
Hip.
Gets me.
I think.
Said she misses me.
Hadn’t spoke to her since that night.
Gave her a call.
Just one.
All I ever give.
She didn’t return it.
We’re to meet for drinks.
Prob’ly smoke one too.
And I imagine all these possibilities.
But how can she be that woman?
That I created in my own mind?
Better that she’s not.
Better that she’s somethin’ else I could never have imagined.
No doubt she is.
Hmmm.
The problem is that I fall in love too easily.
What to do with this?
A love letter she’ll never see.
Prob’ly.

-iSenseChange

No comments: